Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Getting Started

It's still less than a month when I started using blogger. At first, I wanted to create a personal website so I created an account in webs and weebly where both offers making all kinds of websites for free. I thought websites and blogs were just the same. When I didn't have anything more to say to my just-created website, I decided to delete my account. So I created an account in blogger and focused on blogging where I can post just anything under the sun.

I created my blogger account last 25th of September. Here is my very first blog:




I deleted this post because I didn't want to limit my blogs to merely Vacations but to everything connected to me. So I changed my title from "VACATIONS" to "LET'S TALK ABOUT JUST ANYTHING". I really hope I can post as many important information as possible related to me. And I hope I can contribute something to someone who can relate to my posts. Now I'm happy I'm getting started!!

2 comments:

  1. Tanong ko lang po. Pag nagkaperiod po ba after 1week after nung 2nd dose nag effect po ba ung nordette nun? Pero yung month na yun wala pang period ung gf ko nung uminom lng po sya ngkaroon. Pls reply po sa comment ko labyu guys :*



    -swyz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I had my menstruation I think December 16 or 17 then it got finished 20 (I guess; I can't remember but I know I had it on dec. 16 or 17) I was very drunk December 23 and had sex :/ But I do remember that he didn't ejaculate inside me; I remember that he cum on my face (sorryI just have to say it lol). But anyway I wanted to be sure. So December 24, I bought Nordette, took 4 pills at 1PM and took 4 pills again 1am (after 12 hours). Then the following days, I was having menstruational cramps (I can feel it eh, masakit talaga puson ko) and on December 30, I had blood on my panty. Alam ko menstruation siya because my puson really hurts eh. Pero 3 days lang nag last ito (30, 31, 1) and hindi gaano strong pero meron blood. My question is, that was menstruation right? Or is it another type of bleeding? Kaso kasi masakit talaga puson ko nun kaya alam ko it was menstruation.

    I hope you can help me.

    ReplyDelete