Thursday, October 18, 2012

Zipline

Oh!! I love ziplines! I enjoy the feeling that you cross mountain, water, and forest to get to the other end and then go back to other side. I love feeling the breeze, the view and most of all, I love screaming not for fear but for excitement and joy.
Here are some of the ziplines I have tried:

DOCE PARES ZIPLINE



Doce Pares Zipline
Entrance Fee is only Php 20.00 per head. The best time to visit the place is on late afternoon. Sunset view is just perfect. I love to see how the sun gives light to the whole Cebu City. I love the shade of yellow and violet plus the cold breeze makes it so perfect.


Coffee Shop
  Just in case your tummy starts looking for food and you were not able to bring snacks, there is a Coffee Shop just inside the premises. They provide snacks, meals, drinks and of course, coffee. You can relax here while waiting for your Zipline priority number to be called. Food from outside is ok. They have cottages of your choice, just in case you want to have snacks while overlooking the City.


My Zipline Priority Number
Zipline costs Php 100.00. Now I got my priority number. All I need to do is wait for my number to be called.



Getting ready for my turn
Now I'm the next. Before doing the zipline, the crews double-check if the safety harnis has been worn securely.


A crew releases me from the origin side. Wohoo!


You can make your own stunts while on your way to the other side, scream like there's no tomorrow and feel the cold breeze.


The view from the origin of the zipline


The other side of the zipline

And when you reach to the other side, you would never want the adventure to end. Ahhh~


Removing the safety harnis
Now that was just an incredible experience! You would surely try it again and again.


But there's more! Olah! Aside from the zipline, they also have the "Hanging Bridge Adventure". And of course, I didn't miss it!



A crew securing the safety harnis

After the zipline, I went to the Hanging Bride Adventure right away. Unlike the Zipline, there are lesser people here so you don't have to wait that long. This on costs only Php 25.00



Just making sure everything has been tightly secured before going through. And I'm just so excited!


There you go. Slowly but surely

Stop there for a while, look over here, and say cheese.... Nice shot. Now go ahead and finish the few steps. It's still a long way.



It's really tiring. You can never escape from not looking down because you really have to. How can you watch your steps then if you won't look down? That was the challenge here and I loved it! What makes me mad is the cheer my friends make and take note, there are a lot of people watching you. So just in case you fall, forget about the scratches that you will get but the embarrasment itself that will cost you.



Remember that this is a two-way adventure. Everything is doubled. Twice tiring but double excitement.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment